Payroll Administrator is responsible for day to day running of payroll for bureau clients.
Job duties and description.
Trial period 6 months, initial salary 20-28 K
- Responsible for day to day running of payroll for bureau clients.
- Deal with all PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP and Attachment of earnings, Pension deduction, Starters/Leavers, PAYE end of year procedures etc.
- Good Knowledge of all payroll tasks including RTI and Auto Enrolment.
- Deal with employee/HMRC queries and liaise with all level of client personnel.
- Deal with other office administration as required.
Must have previous payroll experience and be flexible, able to work independently and as part of a small dedicated team. Demonstrate knowledge of previous payroll package used, experienced in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Good communication and organisational skills are essential. A degree or a similar level of relevant qualification would be advantageous.
- 20 days holiday a year, increased by 1 day up to 25 days for every year worked.
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme.
- Accord Payroll internal training. External payroll training offered to refresh knowledge of current PAYE legislation.
- All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
Please email us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a perfect fit at