Delivered as hosted software for in-house use or outsourced service
Payroll solutions for academies, schools and colleges delivered as hosted software for in-house use or outsourced service. Teachers Pensions, LGPS, TLRs, and Multiple Roles are all catered for, along with all statutory requirements. HMRC recognised software, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified systems and processes, GDPR compliant and Bacs approved bureau.
Many schools are choosing to move away from local authority payroll provision in favour of more streamlined and efficient solutions.
Our Accord Payroll software system and the outsourced services we provide are uniquely placed and offer a compelling proposition for the education sector.
What we can offer:
- TPS banding (automated) and submissions
- LGPS calculation and reporting
- Multi-post options
- Teachers’ and support staff pay scales
- TLR points
- Interface with HR systems to reduce or eliminate rekeying
- Paper, password-protected email, or online payslips & eP60 – accessed via portal or HR self service
- Comprehensive standard, custom, and user-generated reports, with different output formats (including spreadsheet)
- Cost journal for upload directly into finance systems
- RTI submissions
- All statutory requirements, including SSP, SMP, SAP
- Configurable calculations for sick pay schemes and other requirements
- Pro rating for leavers and starters, previous period starters
- Direct download of P6/P9 and other documents via HMRC DPS
- Outsourced or In-house solution models
What sets us apart:
- Dedicated and skilled implementation consultants and bureau staff – ‘first name terms’ customer service model
- Designated point of contact for each managed service client
- Payroll software fully developed and maintained in-house
- Full understanding of the needs and requirements of school and education payrolls
- Mature and meticulous data security, disaster recovery, and continuity procedure
- ISO 9001/27001 certified, Bacs accredited, Microsoft certified, GDPR compliant
To find out more about what we do, Contact Us on 0203 855 4297 or download the Payroll for Academies, Schools and Colleges brochure.