Last updated: 21st April 2018
This Policy describes how, when and why Payroll Business Solutions collects, uses and protects personal information that users give us when they visit or use our website, it also clarifies the conditions under which we may share or disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Payroll Business Solution is an independent payroll software and service provider. We are registered in England under registration number 3638851, and our registered office is at Abbey House, 28-30 Chapel Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England, SL7 1DD
Any questions regarding this policy or our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Payroll Business Solution, Unit 6, Bourne Court, Southend Road, Woodford Green, Essex IG8 8HD
Information that we collect and its use
We receive information about you when you use our website, such as, when you apply for a job advertised on the website or when you fill in a contact us or enquiry form or download a brochure.
The information we collect includes your name, job title, company name, address, email address, IP address and the pages you viewed or any other information you might share in your CV or resume.
We use your information to:
- Check your eligibility for any roles you have applied for or contacted us about;
- Provide you information about products or services you had enquired about;
- Respond to your request, asking us to contact you;
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested
Our data retention periods for personally identifiable information is as follows:
- Contact us, enquiry and documents download form data will be saved for a period of 6 years.
- Email with your profile or CV/Resume data will be saved for a period of 1 year.
Sharing and disclosure of your information
Payroll Business Solutions is bound by data protection laws in the United Kingdom and we take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. Other than as set out below we will not pass your personally identifiable information to anyone outside Payroll Business Solutions. We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals:
- where we are required to do so by law or
- where we have your consent for the disclosure or
- in order to share your information to provide a product or service you have requested or expressed an interest in e.g. by downloading information and/or providing contact details or
- in order to send the information to companies or individuals who work on behalf of Payroll Business Solutions or any subsidiary in connection with the provision of a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently. These companies or individuals will be instructed to not use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us in this purpose)
- where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
Anyone we pass the information to will be under similar obligations as us, few of our partners who are third-party suppliers of solutions and services are listed on our website.
Marketing communication choices
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about the products and services that you enquired about or have shown interest in, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant checkboxes situated on the form in which you share your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post, email or phone unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right of access
You may request details of personal data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 or GDPR, we will provide this information free of cost in the first instance. Please be aware that we will process your request subject to you satisfactorily providing proof of identity which is in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any personal information you share on our webpage is encrypted and protected with 128 Bit encryption on SSL. However, any information transmitted over the Internet can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. We are an ISO 27001 certified company and as such have adopted the industry best practices in ensuring data security.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our Cookies Policy page. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you landed or linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.