This role will be pivotal for our solutions team in implementing and configuring payroll software systems for new or existing clients.
- Taking part in implementing new payroll systems.
- Providing ‘hotline’ support for existing customers.
- Training payroll software users.
- Testing the software for new releases and various external bodies e.g. HMRC, Microsoft.
- Writing end-user documentation.
- Taking sales queries and preparing quotations and ITTs. Answering pre-sales queries.
- Taking part in software demonstrations for prospective clients (usually on client sites).
- Must be flexible, able to work independently and as part of a small dedicated team.
- Be prepared to travel throughout the country.
- A commitment to professional development and long-term involvement in the company.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be very proficient in IT. Previous payroll experience very desirable.
- Educated to a Degree level or equivalent
- Must live within 1 hour driving time distance from IG8 area.
Please Note: Only candidates educated to degree level will be considered for this post. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK
20 days holiday a year initially adding 1 day every 1st January to 25 days. Auto-enrolment pension scheme, performance related salary review after 6 months.
Please email us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you’d be a perfect fit at